The ADR Approach.
_Since 2001 we have been able to do what we do, in great part, to our unique business approach. We firmly believe in it. And our client and consultant partners do, too. It’s composed of two key elements, our mission below and our partnership advantage to the right.
THE ADR MISSION
- FOCUS on deploying IT solutions by integrating people and technology
- ACQUIRE “best-of-breed” talent and partners to deliver solutions
- DEVELOP a strong relationship and intimate knowledge of our individual client needs
- DELIVER only the highest quality solutions and always exceed client expectations
YOU ASK. WE DELIVER.
_ADR understands that in order for our clients to deliver on their end, we must deliver our end first. And as quickly as possible. That’s why we’ve placed so much emphasis on creating a delivery system designed to shorten the time to market. And it has three parts to it: Account Management, Resources and Recruiting. These parts work together on the following key areas to ensure a successful, timely delivery:
- Utilization of experienced local, national and global professionals skilled in business process, technology and structured development methodologies
- In-depth understanding of the client’s current business environment
- Clearly defined scope, deliverables and timetables following agreed implementation methodology
- Development and management of an effective risk mitigation plan
- Value delivery that ensures that all business benefits are realized
_Because we are a true partner with our clients, we continuously work with them to identify potential pitfalls, address and resolve all issues efficiently and effectively and review resource performance.
_ADR’s industry experienced account managers service the day-to-day activities and resource requirements of our clients. Specifically, they are responsible for:
- Qualifying resources (consultants) that are to be submitted for projects
- Interacting with our internal recruiters and translating the client’s requirements to the recruiting team
- Evaluating the testing results, communication skills and personality fit of potential resources
- Setting the pricing levels of resources
- Monitoring specific client projects for resource performance, client satisfaction, and project deadlines.
- Conducting project reviews with the clients project manager
_The resources we employ have on average 8 to 12 years of experience within their given area of expertise. Over 40% of them are at a supervisory, team leadership or management level, giving them a greater understanding of the projects at hand and a better working relationship with both clients and project teams.
_Even though our resources are highly skilled, we work with our clients to provide additional training in specific project methodologies and processes. This ensures that they’re able to deliver on the highest level from the day the project begins.
_Finding the best candidates for a project doesn’t happen by chance. It involves deliberate action. ADR’s approach to staff augmentation has continuously evolved and been refined over the years to meet the ever-changing landscape of our industry. To ensure a successful match, our recruiters seek function-specific experts geared to meet the requirements for each project. Having worked as consultants themselves, they truly understand the industry, the technologies involved and the people who are best qualified to meet the needs of any given assignment.
_Here are the selection criteria our recruiters use when evaluating a potential consultant:
- Prior employment verification
- Education and training verification
- Formal technical interview using online testing tools
- Formal onsite management interviews
- Professional reference checks by knowledgeable professionals
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take ownership of project tasks
- Ability to work with team members (both technical and non-technical)
_Our evaluation of talent may seem rigorous, but it’s necessary to ensure that we always match the right person with the right project.